Could your CMO, or an emerging leader in your organization, use CMO coaching, mentorship, and guidance? Are you a marketing leader looking to take your career to the next level?
Modern marketing is challenging, which is one of the primary reasons that CMOs have the shortest tenure in the C suite. CMO coaching is designed to elevate and support marketing leaders. While marketing leaders greatly benefit from CMO Coaching, it can also support executives in other functions where marketing responsibility has been added to their remit.
CMO Coaching delivers:
- Focus & Accountability—Personalized objectives are clearly defined and monitored. Progress is maintained through regular coaching calls and strategic coaching workshops.
- Strategic Insight—A sounding board to help refine or ratify strategic decisions.
- Perspective—Fresh new ideas and perspectives to stimulate creativity and challenge assumptions.
- Support—A safe space to work through tricky issues. Strategic and emotional support during challenging marketing transformations.
- Development—Training and skills development in leadership, change management, and modern marketing design.
- Expertise—Experience and expertise to help with both the strategic and tactical aspects of Marketing.
- Impact—Guidance on how to increase Marketing’s organizational impact and to drive cross-functional alignment.
Colleen Scollans pulls from her 10+ years as a successful transformation CMO, her experience as a coach and consultant, her leadership in sales and product, and her 20+ years in marketing, to support marketing leaders and senior executives as a CMO coach.