Clarke & Esposito’s services are designed around our clients’ most pressing challenges and opportunities. We help our clients assess and manage partnerships, review and develop business strategies and operations, create new products, identify opportunities, evaluate and manage risk, optimize and adjust business models, and better understand and engage with their customers and communities.
Strategic and Operational Guidance
Strategic and operational guidance are cornerstones of C&E’s practice, providing the foundational We work with clients on engagements spanning:
- Strategic assessments
- Operations reviews
- Open Access Strategy
- Financial Modeling
- Governance reviews
- Board meeting facilitation
- Mergers and acquisitions
Marketing & Digital Transformation
Whether you are looking to rebuild your marketing strategy from scratch, or you are just looking to refine your approach, we can help. Service offerings include:
- Marketing strategy and transformation
- Marketing technology
- Customer experience & audience development
- Marketing and campaign plans
- Marketing advisory services
- CMO coaching
- Fractional CMO services
- Marketing workshops and playbooks
Partner Selection and Assessment
Choosing the right publishing partner or vendor — or re-evaluating a current one — is a critical decision. C&E has a proven track record negotiating favorable terms on behalf of our clients. As importantly, we help organizations make informed decisions that align with organizational mission and strategy. Our services include:
- Publishing Service Agreement RFPs
- Contract Negotiation
- Technology Selection
Market Research and Intelligence
We can help you better understand and adapt to changes in market needs and expectations, evaluate new entrants and competitors, or identify new opportunities. Services include:
- Competitive Assessments
- Environmental Scans
- Research Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Industry Trend Reports and Analyses
Whether you are evaluating new directions for your current offerings, expanding your portfolio, or seeking new opportunities in adjacent spaces, we have the knowledge and experience that will help you make the right decisions. Our services include:
- Product concept development
- Product feasibility assessment
- Partnership analysis and negotiation
- Product roadmapping
- Go-to-market strategy and support
Benchmarking against peer journals is essential for understanding the performance of your journals in the context of the wider environment in which they operate.
Some of the questions we can help you answer include:
- Is your society overly generous (or not competitive) in the compensation offered to editors?
- Are publishing turnaround times for your journals competitive?
- What is the growth trend with manuscript submissions in your cohort of journals?
- Do your journals desk-reject papers at a comparable level to peers?